Monday, June 6, 2016

EOC week 9 Creative content

Since I have been working on this final project, it has been very difficult for me. The project is not really something I am interested in. It is forcing my mind to work overtime in ways I never had to because my major comes naturally to me. This project has not been fun for me and I have been finding myself stuck for over a week. However, now that I get to be creative, in ways that I am good at, I think things are going to get better for me with this project. The way I am going to present my work is by actually making my snack. Cooking is something that I do very often, well and actually enjoy. I've never fried my own potatoes, but I have mastered homemade mashed potatoes and deep fried potatoes, so I know I can do it. To fry potato chips, I will first have to get all of my ingredients which are: whole potatoes, cooking oil, powdered cheese, powdered sour cream flavor and packaged chives. The potatoes will have to be cut in super thin slices, then they can be fried. After that, I can add the flavor. The package that I created on Adobe Photoshop for my potato farls, will be printed out and pasted on a sample bag that I will dress up and bring to class. There will also be a digital power point of pictures of the steps i took to accomplish my goal.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment