Sunday, June 12, 2016

Promotion

"Promotion means activities that communicate the merits of the product and persuade target customers to buy it." Marketing: An Introduction, page 54. The promotion that I'm going to use to push my product is deals for a smaller bag. A normal sized bag served at a bar will be $5.00. A big bag of my snack is big enough to share between two people. However, I will sell smaller bags for half the price, $2.50. There will be other types of discounts to persuade customers to buy my product. These kind of sales will get the customer excited about buying my product."Many companies follow the selling concept, which holds that consumers will not buy enough of the firm’s products unless it undertakes a large-scale selling and promotion effort." Marketing: An Introduction, page 10. I will have commercials and billboards to promote my product. By doing this, I can get customers motivated about buying my product. .

No comments:

Post a Comment