Sunday, June 12, 2016

Product

My product is packaged Potato farls. The potato farl dish (for a family serving)consist of 4 potatoes peeled and halved, 1 pinch of salt, 1/4 cup of all purpose flour, and 1 table spoon of melted butter. Being that the potato farl is popular in home, I decided to make my non - perishable bar food item something that my target audience is already comfortable with; potatoes, but packaged. My potato chips, or "taytos", as the Irish calls them, are flavored with cheese, sour cream and chives. These toppings are very popular on baked potatoes all over the world, so most people can already imagine what the flavor will taste like. My snack will be packaged like a normal bag of potato chips. With the chives included, I will consider my snack to be considered more of a gourmet snack, cooked with all natural ingredients. That is why my snack will be priced at $5.00. Customers won't mind paying for it because of the value and quality of the snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment