Sunday, June 12, 2016

Distribution

"The company also added direct-to-consumer distribution channels, including its own retail stores, Web site, and toll-free call center."  Marketing: An Introduction by Armstrong/Kotler, page 45. My company will definitely have a toll free call center and customer's needs line for customer satisfaction, complaints and suggestions. We will have a factory in Ireland, because that is where we will get our potatoes. There will not be an actual store, we will only sell to bars and grocers. There will be a website to visit for job inquiries, surveys, company information and FAQs. "The production concept holds that consumers will favor products that are available and highly affordable. Therefore, management should focus on improving production and distribution efficiency." Marketing: An Introduction by Armstrong/Kotler, page 10. My factory will be based out of Ireland, so my target customers will be able to have quick access to my snack. However, I wouldn't want them to associate the word "quick" too much with my brand. I want the customer to know everything is made fresh in the factory and that there is no chemicals in my snack. My customer will know that my bag of "tayto" chips are worth $5.00, and 50cent more than other brands because we offer quality.  

No comments:

Post a Comment