Wednesday, June 8, 2016

WEEK 8 EOC The Adventure

The Adventure I was on my way to Paris for Fashion Week in my hot air balloon all the way from San Francisco, when in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, a monstrous storm came about. The Thunder, lightning and big fat rain drops coming in from every direction, slapping me in the face, ruining my makeup, eyelashes, full length mink and suede thigh high boots. The water took me down where I fell into a ship full of dirty stinking pirates! Good thing my designer umbrella could turn into a Samurai sword. It was 35 of them vs me. We fought for 3 days and 3 nights until I started to battle the Captain, he lost control of the ship and we crashed into a rock. The ship shred into a hundred pieces. I climbed on top of some wood from the broken ship and was stranded at sea for five whole days. I was starving to death, as I fell asleep. I woke up on the shore of Ireland where I was hit in the face with the flavors of cheese, sour crème, and chives. I definitely missed Fashion Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment